Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, Hardy’s engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring customers what Hardy believe are the best reels in their class to date.
After all, if Hardy offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminum with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodized for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivory handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch