Orvis’ versatile Women’s Ultralight Convertible Waders adjust easily for any wading conditions.
The Women’s Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable modern women’s fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk. In storm. Outer shell: 100% nylon. Membrane: Polyurethane breathable membrane with microporous coating. Liner: 100% nylon tricot. Imported.
- Contoured fit for female anglers
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high-stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on the interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (small/Regular) 31oz / 887g