Cast for the next big one or road trip out West; Orvis’s Women’s Western Breeze Tech Chambray Shirt works with you, not against you. Thanks to thermoregulating, eco-friendly MarinoWul+™, the new performance fiber made from plastic bottles with crushed oyster shells. IT is designed with a vented, Western-style yoke, it dries in minutes and wicks moisture away from your skin so you never feel sticky, even if you work up a sweat. Treated with odor-fighting OutSmart® Fresh that lets you wear it more than once between laundry days and with built-in mechanical stretch that won’t restrict your movements. UPF 40 protects from sunburn and sun damage so you can focus on the the trail ahead. Finished with two snap-closure chest pockets, snap cuffs, and a hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem. Active Fit. In blue fog.
Recycled polyester/polyester. Washable. Imported.
- Temperature-regulating MarinoWul+™ is made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for eco-friendly performance
- UPF 40 helps prevent sunburn
- Mechanical stretch fabric allows for a full range of motion
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly to promote evaporative cooling
- Vented Western-style yoke adds extra breathability
- OutSmart Fresh controls odors so you can do less laundry
- Hidden sunglasses cleaner in hem keeps your vision clear