- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in saltwater; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary. Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Adjustable speed lacing system; a quick pull gives a precise and secure fit over the forefoot and through the ankle
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- The molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability
- 1593 g (56.2 oz)
Note: Danner® boots are built to accommodate additional layers such as wader booties or socks, so we suggest choosing your regular street shoe size. River Salt Boots work with thin wader booties; if you want to wear them with extra thick socks, please size up.