Our Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. Crafted from our tough, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
- Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
- Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections–a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods; large rod roll can easily accommodate 40-inch rod sections–a comfortable fit for 4-piece/13-foot rods
- Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling