- Created to Commemorate 50 years of conservation at California Trout
- Featuring custom Golden Trout artwork created by artist Paul Waters
- 100% premium, Portuguese cotton, midweight flannel
- Unbrushed finish at face for durability
- Triple brushed finish at back for comfort
- Triple needle and double needle stitching at critical seams for reinforcement and durability
- Single chest pocket
- 4-season use
- Classic fit
- Golden Trout printed liner on internal cuffs, back yoke, and collar
- Custom Pladra buttons and labels
- Proudly Made in the USA
Our Watershed Red colorway in our best-selling USA made Cypress Every Wear Flannel Shirt collection is part of our special collaboration with CalTrout, one of our favorite organizations. CalTrout is an incredible group that is dedicated to protecting California’s unique wild fisheries. They have a huge impact on so many people, from tribal communities whose ways of life revolve around river systems, to an agriculture industry that feeds the entire world, to anyone across California who depends on healthy and sustainable watersheds. A big thank you to Mikey Wier and the rest of the CalTrout crew for bringing this collaboration to life!
For this shirt, we partnered with Paul Waters, who created this amazing Golden Trout artwork and designed the internal liner on the cuffs, back yoke, and under collar. The red plaid pattern of the flannel was inspired by a classic red flannel shirt worn in the 1970s by Richard May, who was a pioneer advocate of catch and release fishing.
Like all of our other Cypress Flannels, we use the most premium 2-ply cotton flannel from Portugal that is durably woven but incredibly soft and comfortable. The fabric weighs 176 g/m2 makes it the perfect versatile shirt that can be worn in the woods or in the city. Each shirt is designed with a single chest pocket, and has a classic fit. We match plaid lines at the pocket, placket, and back yoke for a clean and classic look, while adding custom Pladra labels. The Cypress Shirt was built for the outdoors, but it is so versatile that you will have a hard time not wearing it on a daily basis. It is truly the shirt for “every wear,” and this limited edition colorway is a one-of-a-kind shirt that you don’t want to pass up.