A quick-drying cotton-rich stretch blend, Orvis’s River Guide Shirt does it all from fishing, hiking, and paddling to poking around the farmer’s market, or cheering on your MVP from the sidelines. A modern take on the classic angler’s shirt, it has hidden mesh vents on the back to keep you cool, UPF 30 sun protection, and a built-in sunglasses cleaning cloth to keep shades or phone spot free. Ideal for travel, it has hidden zip chest pockets to hold a room key or credit card and OutSmart® Fresh odor control for multiple wearings before laundering. Finished with figure-defining princess seams and active fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
Cotton/nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Lightweight cotton-rich fabric dries in a flash
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for changing weather
- Concealed mesh ventilation for cool comfort
- UPF 30 protects from the sun
- Hidden zip chest pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Cleaning cloth in the hem keeps sunglasses or phone spot free
- OutSmart® Fresh controls odor, perfect for multiple wearings on road trips
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting