Smooth Casting Skagit Heads, Perfectly Balanced For The Appropriate Sink Tips
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore
- Taper designed to perfectly match typical Skagit tips for exceptionally smooth energy transfer from head to tip to fly
- Sophisticated body design and taper gives long flight times and effortless distance
- Complete series of heads with varying lengths and small size increments
RIO Skagit Max Launch heads deliver the power needed to cast large flies and sinking tips more elegantly than ever before. The unique weight distribution deeply loads rods for long, powerful casts, while the refined taper design generates incredibly smooth loops which transition seamlessly from head to tip to fly. The low stretch core gives incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing, and provides enhanced detection of takes, more positive hook sets, and far greater control when playing a fish.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.